Tuesday, March 24, 2009

33 Weeks Pregnant


This is my 33 week pregnancy picture. Yes, I'm slouching a little... I like looking down at Zoe when I'm taking her picture. :) I am wearing the shirt we bought in San Diego on our honeymoon... either I haven't grown much during the pregnancy (12 lbs so far), or I bought a size too big for my pre-prego size. LOL :)
Oh, and we decided on the middle name finally! :) Her name is now (drumroll, please)... duh, duh, duh.... Zoe McKaela. She has been kicking A LOT! and moving around in my tummy. I can feel her foot actually pushing outwards; in fact, I'm starting to get sore where she keeps pushing (the same spot!). :)
For those of you who keep up with the recipes :), tonight is Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. When they are ready, we will saute some frozen bell peppers from Trader Joe's. It's starting to smell good in the house. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just keep getting cuter and cuter! I love the name, especially now that it's complete!

Anonymous said...

Tina, you do look like the right size for being pregnant. I can tell better when I see the pictures of you two. It's amazing that you're carrying your own bundle of Joy :)When I see you in person, it's not the same. I am glad for the three of you (Zoe,Tina, Dave). You're beautiful and you're going to have a beautiful family. I love you!