Tuesday, January 13, 2009

For Jalane and Sydni

Jalane, I can't get on your profile! :( Boohoo! Zoe is pronounced with two syllables, like Zo-e. :) Depending on what we decide for the middle name, we may add a Y at the end to spell it Zoey, but only if it's a middle name that starts with E. We are thinking about Noelle or Addison right now.

Sydni, we were going to wait... but about two weeks before our ultrasound, David started waffling back and forth, wondering if we should find out. I told him I was fine with either way... we're still going to wait to have the shower until after the baby is born. So he surprised me and told me that part of his anniversary present to me was to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I took him up on it! :) It was a mutual decision, too, because of being the day after Christmas when we found out (hence, the possible middle name Noelle). So that's the story in a nutshell. We will probably wait to find out next time - but the excitement of the first baby, finding out at Christmas, etc... :) it was pretty fun! :)

And just for the record, Zoe has long legs and big feet already! :)

1 comment:

Jon and Jalane said...

awww how neat!!!! i'm so excited for ya'll!!!!!
you can't get on our blog or on my myspace??? :(