Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just checkin' in...

I didn't realize it's been since January that I wrote on here... so here's a new post. :) I have been starting to organize and clean, getting ready for the baby. This morning, my hair stylist (not my normal one) couldn't believe I am pregnant... she said I am the toothpick that swallowed the olive. I can't believe that, cuz I'm growing ever bigger every day! Guess she just wasn't paying much attention! :)

I love this snow that's been floating around in the air today. Coming out of Target around lunch time, I got covered in freezing rain/snow, and it had gathered on the front windshield. I put a pot roast into the crock pot for dinner tonight, and boy! is the house sure smelling yummy right about now! :) Think we'll make a couple baked potatoes to go with that.

Lots of laundry and cleaning to catch up on... more posts later. :)

No comments: