Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

David and I had a good Thanksgiving weekend - not nearly long enough, though! :) We had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday (the 23rd) with my family at my sister's house and that was really fun!!! Getting to see everyone, and our 5 month old niece rolling over on the floor! On Thursday (Thanksgiving day), David and I drove down to Las Cruces to pick up his sister and niece, and we were back in Albuquerque in time for lunch at his mom's house. Yes, it was a long drive! :) But well worth it. Then we spent the weekend with family and friends, and tried to squeeze in some much-needed rest. Again, I think that's a myth! LOL. I can't believe it's already December - and time for the last couple weeks of the school semester and finals. The new year will be here before you know it! :)

No comments: