Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Zoe is 7 months old


As of yesterday, our little bundle of joy is 7 months old. She is absolutely adorable - officially crawling, making more effort at her sounds, and smiling all the time. :)

School is almost over - just another oh, two weeks or so. I think my last final goes away (it's online) on the 17th, so I am almost there. Then just four more months in the spring, and I'll have my associates. Just a piece of paper, I know. lol :) :)

David is in the kitchen right now making himself some dinner, and Zoe is crawling around on the floor here next to me - starting to fuss like she's almost ready for bedtime, so I'd better scoot and give her some food. :) Thought I'd post a couple pictures, too. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Tania said...

She is so precious. Thank you for sharing her with me today!!! I love you guys!

Joyful said...

Catherine,

Yes, we celebrate with Joy! This is the season we remember what Christ did for us - God became flesh for our Salvation!

I know that you occasionally do some cross stitching. I invite you to visit my website where most of the designs feature Bible verses. There is a free design you may want to download called, "His Name is Jesus" as it has blessed many.

www.joyfulexpressions.us

You may want to visit the Name Blessings page as there is one for Zoe!

Keep being a "Light"!

Sandra