Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zoe's 2 month checkup




Zoe is two months old today! Wow, time is flying by so fast! :) She now weighs 8 lbs, 10 oz, and is 21" long. She is growing slowly, but surely - I still think she will end up taller than I am! (that's not hard, right?! he he)
We ran some errands today and she did very well, especially considering all the getting in and out of the car. *wink* She laughs and makes some happy noises (more like screeches, I guess), but she loves her play time with Mama and Daddy. I was changing her diaper last week, and she was a bit fussy, until... I smiled at her, and she momentarily paused, and smiled back - and quit fussing. :) At her check up today, the doctor was very impressed with how well she held up her head; she said Zoe acted more like a three month old in that respect! Yay for good tummy time! :)
Tomorrow, I'll have my 4 year old niece with us for the day - it's the last day she's 4, too, because on Friday, she'll be 5 years old. We're going to her birthday party at noon on Friday, but I'm still not sure where the place is (Bounce?). lol. On Saturday, we are going to lunch with some friends, and I hope to watch the fireworks display that evening with my family... guess I better call everyone and see what they're all up to!! :)
I hope everyone has a great July 4th weekend! I'll post more later.

4 comments:

Tania said...

YAY for nice sweet babies!!! Good job mommy!!! Have a good time on the birthday party!!!

Sarah said...

2 months old! Wow! Love the pics of Zoe, she is so sweet! As for Bounce, Amanda will be making the cake for your niece's party! She is their cake baker :)

Unknown said...

I love the second one! Well, I love them all, but she really looks like your hubby in that one! So adorable!

Sydni said...

She's beautiful! Sounds like you guys are really enjoying her and doing a great job with her too! ~Sydni