Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! Mom, thank you for the godly example you have set before all of your children, and for your faithfulness to point us to God. You are indeed blessed! I love you!

Zoe is doing really well today... sleeping most peacefully after a nice breakfast at IHOP with David's mom. :) She is getting bigger every day... I know time is going to fly by, so we are enjoying every minute with her. We took some more pictures this weekend, and I thought I'd post two of them... one of Zoe, and one of her with Daddy.

More to come later.... :)

7 comments:

Sydni said...

Oh Tina! She's just beautiful! Chloe can't get enough of looking at her picture! The kids can't wait to see her in person. ~Sydni

Unknown said...

Me neither! Happy Mother's Day Mamacita!

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Happy Mother's day, miss you.
Crystal

Jon and Jalane said...

awww she's so precious!! i think she has your features, but your hunny's dark skin and hair! haha...she's too cute!

kewellbeans said...

Actually, Jalane, you're pretty close!! She does look like I did when I was born, but she does have David's darker skin and hair. :)

Cindy said...

She is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see her!!!

Unknown said...

Yaaay! We'll see you in a few weeks! Love to ya'll!